High-Performance, Forward-Thinking Design
In the making for over two years, Titan introduces its completely redesigned, patent-pending blast cabinet.
From a robust structural steel frame, double-panel doors that will not leak or warp, and a LED window frame light that eliminates shadows, Titan’s heavy-duty, industrial blast cabinet delivers high performance, reduced operating costs and improved productivity — all in a user-friendly design.
The Last Blast Cabinet You’ll Ever Need to Buy
Starting at $27,995 USD
Rugged Structural Steel Frame
The first of its kind, Titan’s blast cabinet is built to withstand day-to-day abuse, including forklifts. The rugged structural steel frame won’t bend, fold, or twist. Competitor models with sheet metal legs will look at the Titan blast cabinet legs and weep.
LEAK PROOF DOORS
Every Titan blast cabinet comes standard with two rigid, steel channel, double panel doors with knife edge. These doors will not leak or warp! Everything about these doors has been designed with productivity – and ease of use – in mind:
- Lift-off hinges allow for fast on-off door removal – eliminating the troublesome welded hinges of the past.
- Full-opening doors maximize work chamber capacity and ease loading of larger parts.
- Self-adjusting dual door latches lock at two points – enabling a perfect, dust-free seal every time.
See the doors in action — view the short video!
LED WINDOW FRAME LIGHT
To aid visibility while blasting, and to reduce energy costs, we placed LED lights around the window frame. Housed in the metal frame, outside of the blast environment, the lights shine in the direction the operator is working – eliminating shadows on the work surface and providing an exceptionally bright work area. Inlet air keeps the viewing window clear during operation. When the glass needs replacing due to pitting, simply unscrew the knobs, pop off the frame, and insert a new window.
SAFETY DOOR PROXIMITY SENSORS
The first in the industry, all Titan blast cabinets come standard with safety door interlocks with Proximity sensors. No more chunks of rubber “cheese” to seal off the air hole. The electric Proximity sensors detect if the blast cabinet doors are shut properly; if they’re not, the operator can’t blast.
BOLT-IN FLOOR SUPPORTS
The inside of a blast cabinet takes a beating and after 10 years or so, stuff needs replacing, such as the metal floor and floor supports. Standard in all Titan blast cabinets, the floor supports are bolted in – versus welded – making replacement a breeze.
100% ELECTRICAL CONTROLS
To deliver the fastest response time, all Titan blast cabinets come standard with electric controls. The days of troubleshooting air leaks or waiting for pneumatic controls to build pressure are over.
CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROL PANEL
Standard controls include on/off switch, minihelic pressure gauge, and dimmer for the LED lights. Removable control panel plates allow you to easily add other controls, such as remote pressure regulator, photohelic gauge, etc. Because they’re located at the top of the machine, it’s easy to look up and see the gauges during operation.
No more getting dirty when changing gloves. Titan’s removable 10” glove rings allow glove changes from outside the cabinet. Simply unscrew the rings to pull out the entire assembly. And, the ring is made of metal versus plastic for years of trouble-free use.
MOVEABLE FOOT PEDAL
Instead of being attached to the machine or frame, the Titan foot pedal rests on the floor – allowing you to place it where it best suits you. Comes with safety guard.
REMOVABLE LIFTING BARS
Moving a blast cabinet using a forklift isn’t easy – which is why we’ve added lifting bars. Simply slide the bars into the structural steel frame before lifting the cabinet. Result: No more crunched cone!
The Titan blast cabinet line comes complete with:
- Our own Small Cartridge Dust Collector designed specifically for this blast cabinet
- Adjustable Media Reclaim System with wear plate
- 3 cubic foot pressure vessel with 1 ¼” piping
Titan’s unique design allows for additional options that can be added as part of the original RFQ or post-purchase:
- Bolt two cabinets together to create a longer blast cabinet – and eliminate having to buy two complete systems
- Add a vertical door that slides up and down on a pneumatic cylinder
- Add a custom sealed opening in a door to accommodate longer parts (e.g. blasting ends of a long pipe or steel)
Each Titan abrasive blast cabinet comes standard with the following:
- 12-gauge all-welded steel construction – for decades of uncompromised use
- Heavy-duty cast iron valves that don’t clog
- Tungsten carbide blast nozzle
- Pressure regulator and moisture separator
- Blow-off gun
- 3/16” perforated reinforced floor